Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Cartoon Love: Slimtime



When I first saw Slimtime in YouTube it's just 56, 000 views shy, but now, phew it's at a whopping 3 million views. I wouldn't be surprised. I love the concept. The idea that women these days all fantasize a slimmer body. The skinny models and celebrities of today still epitomize the trend that real women ought to look like stick figures. The part about the husband being there for his wife, I couldn't help but be reminded of my own. He's always the one to tell me that he doesn't care what I looked like, that I am his FHM model. He's always made me feel beautiful. I told him if he still loves me despite me loosing my old skinny figure, or that I feel ugly nowadays, he'd stop me and say, he doesn't love me despite all of it, he LOVES ME, period! I am the luckiest girl in the world! :)

Video: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...